Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CHANGE IT STARTS WITH ME

Many people are now becoming successful because of their being industrious. They started working in a small job until they reach their goals. In connection with this, I can say that , a small deeds can make our country to become a better nation.
As a student, I can help our country to become a better nation by doing something that is so meaningful. I may run as a Sangguniang Kabataan (S.K. Chairman) in our barangay and lead the youths to the right way. I will make some programs that will help people to become a better person and also I will protect our environment by planting trees , by separating our waste (biodegradable and non-biodegradable) and also by not destroying our forests and also our nature. I will discipline the people so that they can also help in maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness of our country.
See? I can help our nation to become a better country even though i am only a student, only I need is your cooperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment